We are happy to share that BIU was recently granted 10.1 million NIS from Israel’s The Planning & Budgeting Committee (VATAT) for 4 data science projects in the areas of NLP, Vision, Speech and BioInformatics.
The list of projects:
- AUDIENCE: Audio-Visual Analysis and Separation
- Sharon Gannot, Ethan Fetaya, Jacob Goldberger (Engineering)
- Learning Dynamic Vision and Language
- Gal Chechik (Brain), Reut Tsarfaty, Yoav Goldberg (Computer Science)
- SeqSpace: Supervised Prediction on Unstructured Data
- Gur Yaari (Eng), Yoram Louzoun (Math), Omry Koren (Medicine), Sol Efroni (Life Sciences)
- Language-portable NLP Infrastructure with Hebrew Data Science as a Case Study
- Reut Tsarfaty, Ido Dagan, Yoav Goldberg (Computer Science)
Congrats to the winning PIs.