studying the adaptive immune system from a system perspective. In particular, Gur is interested in understanding lymphocyte repertoire dynamics in healthy individuals as well as in illness states such as infections, autoimmune diseases, aging and cancer.
ABOUT MY WORK
The development of computational and statistical tools to process and analyze high-throughput biological data, with a special spotlight on the adaptive immune system.
1. Pazit Polak, Ramit Mehr, and Gur Yaari, Immunoglobulin Clonotype and Ontogeny Inference, Encyclopedia of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Reference Module in Life Sciences. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-12-809633-8.20249-5
2. Moriah Gidoni, Omri Snir, Ayelet Peres, Pazit Polak, Ida Lindeman, Knut E. A. Lundin, Christopher Clouser, Francois Vigneault, Andrew M. Collins, Ludvig M. Sollid, and Gur Yaari, Mosaic deletion patterns of the human antibody heavy chain gene locus, bioRxiv.
3. Miri Gordin, Hagit Philip, Alona Zilberberg, Moriah Gidoni, Raanan Margalit, Christopher Clouser, Kristofor Adams, Francois Vigneault, Irun R. Cohen, Gur Yaari, Sol Efroni, Mice developing mammary tumors evolve T cell sequences shared with human breast cancer patients, bioRxiv.
4. Ofer Alper, Anelia Somekh-Baruch, Oz Pirvandy, Malka Schaps, and Gur Yaari, Effects of correlations and fees in random multiplicative environments: Implications for portfolio management, Physical Review E, 96, 022305
5. Omri Snir*, Xi Chen*, Moriah Gidoni*, M. Fleur du Pre, Yuguang Zhao, Øyvind
Steinsbø, Knut E. A. Lundin, Gur Yaari*, and Ludvig M. Sollid*, Stereotyped antibody responses target post-translationally modified gluten in celiac disease, JCI Insight, 2(17): e93961
• DEVELOPMENT OF COMPUTATIONAL TOOLS FOR ANALYSIS OF BIG BIOLOGICAL DATA
• ANALYSIS OF ADAPTIVE IMMUNE RECEPTOR REPERTOIRE SEQUENCING DATA
• APPLICATIONS OF DATA ANALYSIS IN SPORTS AND FINANCE