ABOUT MY WORK
Environmental Regulation: improving our capacity to cope with environmental problems using smart regulatory mechanisms;
Transnational law: developing better understanding of the transnational legal map using network and legal analysis;
Law and technology: how big data tools are changing the nature of law and lawyering?
- Perez, Oren and Cohen, Reuven and Schreiber, Nir, ‘Governance through Global Networks and Corporate Signaling’ (October 13, 2018) | Regulation and Governance (2019)
- Perez, Oren, Bar-Ilan, Judit, Cohen, Reuven and Schreiber, Nir, The Network of Law Reviews: Citation Cartels, Scientific Communities, and Journal Rankings (August 31, 2018). Modern Law Review, Forthcoming 2018/2019. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3242052
- Perez Oren and Ofir Stegmann, Transnational Networked Constitutionalism, J. of Law & Society, https://
- Oren Perez,‘The Hybrid Legal-Scientific Dynamic of Transnational Scientific Institution’s | 26(2) European Journal of International Law, 2015 391-416
- Oren Perez, ‘Can Experts Be Trusted and What Can Be Done About it? Insights from the Biases and Heuristics Literature’ | (September 15, 2014). in ‘Nudging and the Law: A European Perspective’; Alberto Alemanno and Anne-Lise Sibony Eds. (HART, 2015)
- Oren Perez, Fuzzy Law: A Theory of Quasi-Legal Systems | 28 Canadian Journal of Law & Jurisprudence | July 2015, pp 343 – 370.
- Oren Perez, ‘Judicial Strategies for Reviewing Conflicting Expert Evidence: Biases, Heuristics and Higher-order Evidence’ | 64 American Journal of Comparative Law 75.
- Oren Perez, The Green Economy Paradox: A Critical Inquiry into Sustainability Indexes | 17 Minn. J.L. Sci. & Tech. 153 (2016)
- Oren Perez, Fuzzy Law: A Theory of Quasi-Legality in Patrick Glenn and Lionel Smith Eds | ‘Law and the New Logics’ | Cambridge University Press, 2017.
Governance through Global Networks and Corporate Signaling (with Reuven Cohen, Nir Schreiber)
The Network of Law Reviews: Citation Cartels, Scientific Communities, and Journal Rankings (with Judit Bar-Ilan, Reuven Cohen, Nir Schreiber)
Moving Towards Administrative Enforcement: An Empirical Study of Israeli Environmental Regulatory Policy (ISF Grant no. 565/17, with Hanan Mandel)